0%

How often do you print class notes?

The Underground

You have a poster presentation coming up, when will you print your poster?

The Underground

What do you usually bring to the career fair?

The Underground

What free MSU items do you usually pick up in September?

The Undergound

How organized are you?
A+ for Organization

Congrats, you're 10 steps ahead of the rest of us. You have your notes ready to go for every class, and you always have a few business cards on hand. Keep up your organized streak and check out the Underground for all your printing needs! Underground is a full service Media & Design Centre that offers a range of products and services catered to students. Check us out year round for colour prints/copies, black & white prints/copies, graphic design, scanning, business cards, office supplies, large format printing, binding, roll-up banners, table-top roll-up banners, cutting & more! Visit us at MUSC B117
Not too shabby

You're pretty organized! You usually have your notes ready to go, but you sometimes have to rush to print your assignments at the last minute -- it happens to the best of us. Check out the Underground to stay on top of all your printing needs this semester! Underground is a full service Media & Design Centre that offers a range of products and services catered to students. Check us out year round for colour prints/copies, black & white prints/copies, graphic design, scanning, business cards, office supplies, large format printing, binding, roll-up banners, table-top roll-up banners, cutting & more! Visit us at MUSC B117
You have some room to grow

Life gets busy, and it can be hard to stay on top of everything. Visit the Underground to stay on top of all your printing needs and start this semester off on the right foot! Underground is a full service Media & Design Centre that offers a range of products and services catered to students. Check us out year round for colour prints/copies, black & white prints/copies, graphic design, scanning, business cards, office supplies, large format printing, binding, roll-up banners, table-top roll-up banners, cutting & more! Visit us at MUSC B117

Share your Results: