#thetimeisnow

Are you making the most of the McMaster Alumni Association?

0%

What is your go to payment method?

Your weekend freed up and you're looking for something to do. You:

The career fair is at the end of the month, what do you do to prepare for it?

You’re hoping to land an internship this summer and are looking for a way to network with people in the industry. How do you go about doing this?

Life After Mac will be a breeze!

Congratulations! By taking advantage of our services and benefits as a student you are building meaningful connections with fellow McMaster alumni and giving back to current and future students before you cross the stage! Believe it or not the Alumni Association does more than just request money from you after you graduate. As a student you can take advantage of the services and benefits that the Alumni Association has to offer! We are here to make your life a bit easier, whether that’s by providing you with special offers for sporting and cultural events, deals on insurance or connecting you with alumni to get your foot in the door before you graduate. Learn more about the Alumni Association at http://alumni.mcmaster.ca and take advantage of the benefits, today!
Let's Connect!

You’re doing a great job with the connections you’ve built at Mac. Make the most out of your McMaster experience and connect with the Alumni Association as a student to take advantage of the services and benefits that we provide. Believe it or not the Alumni Association does more than just request money from you after you graduate. As a student you can take advantage of the services and benefits that the Alumni Association has to offer! We are here to make your life a bit easier, whether that’s by providing you with special offers for sporting and cultural events, deals on insurance or connecting you with alumni to get your foot in the door before you graduate. Learn more about the Alumni Association at http://alumni.mcmaster.ca and take advantage of the benefits, today!

Share your Results:

Comments

Share This Post On