C/O Radu Andrei Razvan - Pexel

Tell us about your winter favourites and we’ll tell you what holiday movie best represents your life

With exam season quickly approaching, you are one last hurdle away from the winter break — congratulations! Take some time for yourself to enjoy the outdoors, spend time with loved ones and recharge before next semester. When you inevitably take a break and start scrolling through Netflix, we’ll tell you which movie you’ll find yourself emotionally projecting onto this year!

What is your favourite thing about the winter break?

What is your favourite holiday meal?

Choose an ornament?

Pick a holiday drink.

What is your favourite holiday treat?

Choose a snowflake.

Which holiday movie are you?
Love Actually

You’re looking for love this holiday season! Well, you’re still in a pandemic, so at least you’ve been scrolling through Tinder a lot lately. Love Actually will give you all the feels — you’ll laugh, you’ll cry and become way too emotionally invested in the love lives of fictional characters.
The Grinch

You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch! Just like the Grinch, your heart is about two sizes too small . . . who hurt you? But don’t worry, there’s hope for you yet. With a Cindy Lou Who to bring the holiday spirit back into your life, your heart is sure to grow three times this holiday season!
Christmas with the Kranks

The school year is a nice escape from your crazy family, but don’t worry, the holiday season will remind you just why you moved out in the first place. Your home is always the most decorated in the neighbourhood and you’re probably the kind of person who puts the fireplace and the fireplace channel on at the same time. Despite how busy your home gets around the holidays, you love spending time with your family around the holiday season, so get out of bed and enjoy the company.
Elf

While you may already be twenty-something, you’re still a child on the inside. Every year, you get a little bit too excited for the holidays — I wouldn’t be surprised if Christmas music was your #1 genre on Spotify Wrapped. Just like Buddy, you know in your heart that your true home is the North Pole and you’re still waiting for Santa’s sleigh to come take you away on Christmas Eve.
Home Alone

Do you often find yourself getting lost in airports? Scared when you stay home alone? Rigged your house with booby traps, just in case? You might be a true Kevin McCallister! Your family is a bit over-the-top, but you miss them more than anything this holiday season. Whether you couldn’t book a train home, are self-isolating, or, like Kevin, your family just forgot about you, break out the decorations and have yourself a merry holiday season!
Frosty the Snowman

You’re an adventurous spirit, who loves all things snow! Every year, you can be found outside making a snowman after the first snowfall: corncob pipe, a button-nose and two eyes made out of coal. All you need now is a magic top hat and your snowman will be out and about. Get outside to enjoy the winter weather.

Author