To start with, what is your favourite winter activity?

Photo C/O Wilfredor

How would your friends describe you?

Photo C/O StockSnap

What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?

Photo C/O Jill Wellington

What is your budget?

Photo C/O KMR Photography

Which Hogwarts house are you?

Photo C/O FF16

What Winterfest event should you go to?
Free skating across the city
You’re outgoing and always up for an adventure, no matter how cold it is outside. If you’re looking for a nice time—sorry, I meant to say if you’re looking for an ice time, you should check out free skating available at rinks all across the city. Bring your friends along with you for an afternoon filled with fun, and hot chocolate. We didn't get it quite right? Here are other fun things to do this Winterfest: Hamilton Flea Winter Market You’re more of the ~artsy~ type, and you have a passion for thrifting. There’s nothing you love more than finding unique art and clothes. The Hamilton Flea Winter Market is where you belong. It has a curated collection of independent vendors from around the city, a DJ and film screenings. And snacks, don’t forget the snacks! On Sunday Feb. 9 you can satisfy your inner artist for $2. Comedy Night You have a great sense of humour and you light up every room you enter with laughter. You’re no stranger to a good pun. So share that laughter with the world and head over to the comedy night with Graham Chittenden, a popular Canadian comedian. Tickets are on the pricier side, at $30 each, but it’ll be well worth it for an evening of fun, laughs and good times. You may even pick up some tips. Winterlude Web Series You’re more of a homebody, and you’re much more comfortable staying in your bed than going out into the world. There’s nothing you love more than staying in and surfing the web. Fortunately for you, it’s possible to take part in Winterfest from the comfort of your own home with the Winterlude film series. Each week there will be a new episode, so you can have something to look forward to during the dreary weather. The Big Brunch You love to spend time with your friends, especially when it’s over a meal. In your opinion, brunch should be every meal. The Big Brunch has a little bit of everything, from classic breakfast food to smoked meat to hot chocolate made from scratch. For $18, you can eat as much as you like. It takes place 17 February at the Hamilton Waterfront Trust Centre (47 Discovery Drive).
Hamilton Flea Winter Market
You’re more of the ~artsy~ type, and you have a passion for thrifting. There’s nothing you love more than finding unique art and clothes. The Hamilton Flea Winter Market is where you belong. It has a curated collection of independent vendors from around the city, a DJ and film screenings. And snacks, don’t forget the snacks! On Sunday Feb. 9 you can satisfy your inner artist for $2. We didn't get it quite right? Here are other fun things to do this Winterfest: Comedy Night You have a great sense of humour and you light up every room you enter with laughter. You’re no stranger to a good pun. So share that laughter with the world and head over to the comedy night with Graham Chittenden, a popular Canadian comedian. Tickets are on the pricier side, at $30 each, but it’ll be well worth it for an evening of fun, laughs and good times. You may even pick up some tips. Winterlude Web Series You’re more of a homebody, and you’re much more comfortable staying in your bed than going out into the world. There’s nothing you love more than staying in and surfing the web. Fortunately for you, it’s possible to take part in Winterfest from the comfort of your own home with the Winterlude film series. Each week there will be a new episode, so you can have something to look forward to during the dreary weather. The Big Brunch You love to spend time with your friends, especially when it’s over a meal. In your opinion, brunch should be every meal. The Big Brunch has a little bit of everything, from classic breakfast food to smoked meat to hot chocolate made from scratch. For $18, you can eat as much as you like. It takes place 17 February at the Hamilton Waterfront Trust Centre (47 Discovery Drive). Free skating across the city You’re outgoing and always up for an adventure, no matter how cold it is outside. If you’re looking for a nice time — sorry, I meant to say if you’re looking for an ice time, you should check out free skating available at rinks all across the city. Bring your friends along with you for an afternoon filled with fun, and hot chocolate.
Comedy Night
You have a great sense of humour and you light up every room you enter with laughter. You’re no stranger to a good pun. So share that laughter with the world and head over to the comedy night with Graham Chittenden, a popular Canadian comedian. Tickets are on the pricier side, at $30 each, but it’ll be well worth it for an evening of fun, laughs and good times. You may even pick up some tips. We didn't get it quite right? Here are other fun things to do this Winterfest: Free skating across the city You’re outgoing and always up for an adventure, no matter how cold it is outside. If you’re looking for a nice time — sorry, I meant to say if you’re looking for an ice time, you should check out free skating available at rinks all across the city. Bring your friends along with you for an afternoon filled with fun, and hot chocolate. Hamilton Flea Winter Market You’re more of the ~artsy~ type, and you have a passion for thrifting. There’s nothing you love more than finding unique art and clothes. The Hamilton Flea Winter Market is where you belong. It has a curated collection of independent vendors from around the city, a DJ and film screenings. And snacks, don’t forget the snacks! On Sunday Feb. 9 you can satisfy your inner artist for $2. Winterlude Web Series You’re more of a homebody, and you’re much more comfortable staying in your bed than going out into the world. There’s nothing you love more than staying in and surfing the web. Fortunately for you, it’s possible to take part in Winterfest from the comfort of your own home with the Winterlude film series. Each week there will be a new episode, so you can have something to look forward to during the dreary weather. The Big Brunch You love to spend time with your friends, especially when it’s over a meal. In your opinion, brunch should be every meal. The Big Brunch has a little bit of everything, from classic breakfast food to smoked meat to hot chocolate made from scratch. For $18, you can eat as much as you like. It takes place 17 February at the Hamilton Waterfront Trust Centre (47 Discovery Drive).
Winterlude Web Series
You’re more of a homebody, and you’re much more comfortable staying in your bed than going out into the world. There’s nothing you love more than staying in and surfing the web. Fortunately for you, it’s possible to take part in Winterfest from the comfort of your own home with the Winterlude film series. Each week there will be a new episode, so you can have something to look forward to during the dreary weather. We didn't get it quite right? Here are other fun things to do this Winterfest: Free skating across the city You’re outgoing and always up for an adventure, no matter how cold it is outside. If you’re looking for a nice time — sorry, I meant to say if you’re looking for an ice time, you should check out free skating available at rinks all across the city. Bring your friends along with you for an afternoon filled with fun, and hot chocolate. Hamilton Flea Winter Market You’re more of the ~artsy~ type, and you have a passion for thrifting. There’s nothing you love more than finding unique art and clothes. The Hamilton Flea Winter Market is where you belong. It has a curated collection of independent vendors from around the city, a DJ and film screenings. And snacks, don’t forget the snacks! On Sunday Feb. 9 you can satisfy your inner artist for $2. Comedy Night You have a great sense of humour and you light up every room you enter with laughter. You’re no stranger to a good pun. So share that laughter with the world and head over to the comedy night with Graham Chittenden, a popular Canadian comedian. Tickets are on the pricier side, at $30 each, but it’ll be well worth it for an evening of fun, laughs and good times. You may even pick up some tips. The Big Brunch You love to spend time with your friends, especially when it’s over a meal. In your opinion, brunch should be every meal. The Big Brunch has a little bit of everything, from classic breakfast food to smoked meat to hot chocolate made from scratch. For $18, you can eat as much as you like. It takes place 17 February at the Hamilton Waterfront Trust Centre (47 Discovery Drive).
The Big Brunch
You love to spend time with your friends, especially when it’s over a meal. In your opinion, brunch should be every meal. The Big Brunch has a little bit of everything, from classic breakfast food to smoked meat to hot chocolate made from scratch. For $18, you can eat as much as you like. It takes place 17 February at the Hamilton Waterfront Trust Centre (47 Discovery Drive). We didn't get it quite right? Here are other fun things to do this Winterfest: Free skating across the city You’re outgoing and always up for an adventure, no matter how cold it is outside. If you’re looking for a nice time — sorry, I meant to say if you’re looking for an ice time, you should check out free skating available at rinks all across the city. Bring your friends along with you for an afternoon filled with fun, and hot chocolate. Hamilton Flea Winter Market You’re more of the ~artsy~ type, and you have a passion for thrifting. There’s nothing you love more than finding unique art and clothes. The Hamilton Flea Winter Market is where you belong. It has a curated collection of independent vendors from around the city, a DJ and film screenings. And snacks, don’t forget the snacks! On Sunday Feb. 9 you can satisfy your inner artist for $2. Comedy Night You have a great sense of humour and you light up every room you enter with laughter. You’re no stranger to a good pun. So share that laughter with the world and head over to the comedy night with Graham Chittenden, a popular Canadian comedian. Tickets are on the pricier side, at $30 each, but it’ll be well worth it for an evening of fun, laughs and good times. You may even pick up some tips. Winterlude Web Series You’re more of a homebody, and you’re much more comfortable staying in your bed than going out into the world. There’s nothing you love more than staying in and surfing the web. Fortunately for you, it’s possible to take part in Winterfest from the comfort of your own home with the Winterlude film series. Each week there will be a new episode, so you can have something to look forward to during the dreary weather.