#thetimeisnow

Ward 1 councillor candidate: Linda Narducci

FacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinFacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedin
Photo C/O www.lindanarducci.com

Linda Narducci is a member of the Kirkendall Neighbourhood Association and has volunteered for Fil A Bus Spring Food Drive and 541 Eatery. Additionally, she was a founding member of the Mustard Seed Co-op, a local grocery store.

The two main pillars of Narducci’s platform are affordable housing and street safety.

Narducci plans to advocate for affordable housing by improving transit so that students are not confined to a specific area to live. She also supports landlord licensing.

To improve transit, Narducci supports the BLAST Network, a long-term rapid transit network project consisting of five different routes, including the proposed Main Street LRT.

“While this project develops, we need to have communication and feedback between the students, Mohawk College included, and what their needs are and what ideas they have to share,” Narducci said.

Narducci believes that living in Ward 1 for 30 years has given her unique insights into the issues that prevail today.

“It’s time to think ahead about how to accommodate housing and job opportunities for this population. I see the benefits of the energy and ideas of the many people moving here,” said Narducci.

More information about the candidate’s platform can be found at www.lindanarducci.com 

Return to all candidates

Comments

Share This Post On

Author: Ryan Tse

Ryan Tse is a second year Arts and Science student. In his free time, he enjoys cheering for the Toronto Maple Leafs, drinking coffee, reading articles in The Athletic and listening to all kinds of music. He spends most of his time in HSL and BSB.