Valentine's Day plans for the profs

lifestyle
Est. Reading Time: 1 minute
Kris Knorr, Instructional Designer
"I am working on Valentine’s Day, but I plan to spend Valentine’s Day evening with my wife and daughter. We are going to decorate chocolate cupcakes with candy hearts. We are then spending the Family Day Weekend at our family cottage on Stoney Lake, near Peterborough."

Hartley Jafine, Facilitator, Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) and Arts & Science Program
"Freestyle painting at the Paintlounge followed by a home cooked dinner and a cinnamon heart eating contest."

Benjamin Hamby, Professor, Faculty of Humanities
"My Valentine's day will be filled with poop. I figure I'll change three diapers loaded with 17-month old baby-girl dookie, pick up two sets of turds from each of my two dogs, and seeing as how it's February and life is generally awful, I wouldn't be surprised if I stepped in something getting off the bus on the way home from campus. But I love my wife. Hi Honey, I'm in print media!"

Steph Howells, Faculty of Social Sciences
"I hate Valentine's Day. I have never liked it. Much like Mother's and Father's day it's a consumer holiday. I like romance, but I hate Valentine's Day. This Friday is the ten year anniversary of the monthiversary of the first date with my husband. He made me steak and peas - the steak tasted rubbery. So, if we celebrate anything, it'll be that."

Alan Chen, Arts & Science Program
"I'll be preparing my next 2D06 lecture, of course! How's that for dedication?"