#thetimeisnow

Sign up for clubs you won’t actually join and we’ll guess the amount of coffee you drink

FacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinFacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedin

One day each Fall semester, the fields of BSB field get filled with countless groups of students set up tables, bringing band instruments, posters, sign-up lists, even animals and the spirit of the new year. ClubsFest is both exciting and overwhelming, as over three hundred clubs call the MSU home. There’s always too much to choose from, and the new-year-energy makes students think they can sign up for more then they can handle. So do as you would do at ClubsFest and sign up for some clubs you won’t actually join and we’ll guess how much coffee you drink.

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Pick a club:

Clubs/Coffee
Coffee runs through your veins.
Realistically, you probably ended up following through with working with some of these clubs. Coffee fuels your life.
You consume it when you need it.
Most of these clubs emails to you went unanswered. Your coffee consumption is based on how busy times of your life gets, but you’re certainly not dependent on it.
None at all.
Your energy is caffeine-free! No one knows how you keep alive but here you are!

Share your Results:

Comments

Share This Post On

Author: Susie Ellis

Susie Ellis is the creator behind redhotsuz.com, a Hamilton-based sex and dating lifestyle blog. She's employed as the online content coordinator at the Sil while working towards her communication studies and multimedia degree. When she's not hustling, you can find her backpacking, making crepes and binging TV shows (or a combination of the three.) Susie identifies as a queer woman and an intersectional feminist. She uses she/her pronouns.