DIY: The calm jar- meant for children, loved by all

lifestyle

Amanda Watkins
LifeStyle Editor

take this every day. Helps with keeping things moving and feeling good. Canadian pharmacy no prescription. More information regarding generic medications can be found at this link. We can give you a 100% guarantee for it!

The next few months are going to be consistently hard. And if the stress of the last few weeks has left you with little playtime and makes you want to break and/or burn things, perhaps a new calming routine may be in order.

This beloved Pinterest favourite intended for asshole children who can’t control temper tantrums, can also work wonders on your own case of the terrible twenties. This mixture provides a mesmerizing snow globe-like product that is a surefire way to calm down the midterm-induced fire of your soul. Watch the glittery concoction swirl around the jar and feel yourself drift into a state of ease and relaxation. Mix together this almost fail-proof solution and use it to put your stress at bay.

What you will need:

-       PVA glue (if you watched Art Attack, you will know what this means)

-       Boiling hot water

-       Loose glitter

-       Food colouring

-       Mason jar or empty clear container (i.e. peanut butter jar, cleaned)

Directions:

-       Fill up a little over ¾ of the jar with boiling hot water.

-       Add 2/3 of the bottle of glue to the jar. Stir.

-       Add in a generous amount of glitter

-       Throw in a few drops of food colouring until the mixture is your desired colour. Stir again.

-       Seal the container. I cannot stress this enough, make sure the jar is CLOSED. If you really need to, seal the lid to the jar with super glue. The last thing you want is a boiling hot mixture of coloured glue spilling all over yourself.

-       Give it a good shake.

-       Watch the mesmerizing patterns of the glitter as it moves around the goopy substance.

This concept may sound insane, but if crying alone in Thode or screaming at innocent passerby’s has become a regular activity for you, a calm jar may help control those genuinely insane outbursts. Embrace this toddler-approved anger management tool, and find yourself on a path to self-control. Or at least have fun making a craft.